If you want to stock up on pork we offer savings on purchasing larger quantities of pork. Starting with a $100 box right up to a whole pig.
We are taking orders for sides now for December 2016.
You can purchase a side of pork for $450.00 ($375 plus $75 for the curing of the ham, bacon and sausage) or two sides for $850.00 ($715 plus $135 for the curing of the ham, bacon and sausage). We have a limited quantity of pork each year so order as soon as possible!
To reserve your order we ask for a $100 per side down payment. We will accept additional payments too if you want to pay for your pork in advance. Payment can me made in person at the Charlottetown Farmer’s Market, by mail or by email transfer.
If you prefer, you can opt out of getting your meat cured. Or we can sweet cure your bacon and ham Please indicate which option you would prefer.
A Side of pork includes:
- 44lb of pork chops, roasts and spare ribs
- 8lb of assorted sausage (Italian, Hungarian, and apple & sage)
- 8lb bacon cured and smoked by Taylor’s Meats (7lb once cured)
- 7lb black forest ham cured and smoked by Taylor’s Meats (6lb once cured)
- 8lb ham roasts cured and smoked by Taylor’s Meats
When you place your order you should receive a email confirmation. If this does not show up in your inbox something went wrong. Please try again, or message us through our farm facebook page